Welcome to the SHI Scholarship Program
Sign InApplicants must sign in to view the application
Please sign in using your MySealaska Account, by clicking the image below
In order to qualify, individuals must meet the following criteria:
- Alaska Native as defined as "Native" under the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act 43 U.S.C. 1602(b).
- Enrolled to Sealaska Corporation, OR are Native lineal descendants of Alaska Natives enrolled to Sealaska Corporation whether the applicant owns Sealaska Corporation stock or not.
- Have a GPA of 2.0 for undergraduate, and 3.0 for graduate.
- Accepted and enrolled in an accredited postsecondary educational institution.
- Enrolled to attend on a full-time basis as defined by the education institution in which you are enrolled.
Important Dates (Every year)
January 1, 2016
Application becomes available
February 1, 2016
Early Bird Incentive Deadline
March 1, 2016
Scholarship Application, Transcript and Documentation Deadline
May 1, 2016
Scholarship Recipients selected
See policy for more details
Apply for a Sealaska Internship