Welcome to SHI Scholarship Application
Sign InApplicants must sign in to view the application
Please enter your username and password
If you don't have an account, click here to register
If you have forgotten your username, click here to have it emailed to you
If you have forgotten your password, click here to reset your password & have it emailed to you.
In order to qualify, individuals must meet the following criteria:
- Alaska Native as defined as "Native" under the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act 43 U.S.C. 1602(b).
- Enrolled to Sealaska Corporation, OR are Native lineal descendants of Alaska Natives enrolled to Sealaska Corporation whether the applicant owns Sealaska Corporation stock or not.
- Have a GPA of 2.0 for undergraduate, and 3.0 for graduate.
- Accepted and enrolled in an accredited postsecondary educational institution.
- Enrolled to attend on a full-time basis as defined by the education institution in which you are enrolled.
Important Dates (Every year)
See policy for more details
Apply for a Sealaska Internship